if somebody loves you, won't they always love you?
You're getting married?! CONGRATULATIONS!! So happy for you!! =)
Where are teh invites?!?! :P
ano ba Mark :) matagal pa yun :) mga April pa siguro :P hahahahaKaren, yup! thanks!!!:)
Try ko ha...Hahahaha, joke! :P
I'm excited for you Bom!! =)Have you picked out a dress yet?
Jen: hmpf! Sabi mo pupunta ka :PKaren: hehehe, thank you! I'm more stressed than ever now! :) Hehe. mmm, I have some gown options but have not finalized anything yet :)
hay naku, planning a wedding can be super stressful! ilang beses din akong umiyak sa frustration! lol but it's worth it in the end. =)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
You're getting married?! CONGRATULATIONS!! So happy for you!! =)
Where are teh invites?!?! :P
ano ba Mark :) matagal pa yun :) mga April pa siguro :P hahahaha
Karen, yup! thanks!!!:)
Try ko ha...
Hahahaha, joke! :P
I'm excited for you Bom!! =)
Have you picked out a dress yet?
Jen: hmpf! Sabi mo pupunta ka :P
Karen: hehehe, thank you! I'm more stressed than ever now! :) Hehe. mmm, I have some gown options but have not finalized anything yet :)
hay naku, planning a wedding can be super stressful! ilang beses din akong umiyak sa frustration! lol but it's worth it in the end. =)
Post a Comment