I'm in Cebu tonight. And Khalel's in Makati :(
Today is the first day in nearly a year that we're sleeping apart. It feels weird. And not good :( I miss him terribly. I'm concerned how he's sleeping (coz he's used to nursing at night)... I brought his used sando with me so I can still smell him even if we're apart.
I'll be able to sleep for 8hours straight tonight - the first time in over a year - but it comes at a price, as always.
Hay :( Anna here in the office said I might notice Khalel being aloof (or in other words, nagtatampo) to me when I get back. It breaks my heart thinking about it :( Sana hindi naman sya nagtatampo and he'll still be the sweet little baby he's always been and welcome me with a big toothless (not anymore in a few more days!!) grin and a waaaaarm hug. Khalel's really such a sweetie! A brat at times, yes, but a sweetie nonetheless!!!
Khalel, please sleep tight tonight. Take care of Pah :) Pah, take care of Khalel. I love you both very much. I'll see you on Friday :) I miss you!!!! And Pah of course :P
(Now I understand my mom when she leaves all these reminders for all of us when she goes on official business trips, like, Jen, take your meds, Bom, buy this, don't forget this, etc etc. Hahaha :) It's such a cool cycle of things!)
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment