Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ok, I've decided to start with Khalel :P

He's so small in this old picture! He was just a week old here:


And presenting, the litle rascal that he is now!


Parang hindi sya masyado cute sa mga old pictures nya (nung maliit pa sya...) Hmmm... Or maybe babies are really like that, they grow cuter when they fatten up :) Am I being too over-critical of my baby? :P I love him to death of course :) But I think (think lang naman) he's really cute :) Hahaha. Not so much nung maliit pa sya :P

And another realization! He DOES look a lot like Jai!!! Oh my goodness!! :) I hope the 2nd baby, who's a girl, will look like me!!


... No, I'm not pregnant again :) I'm just very confident that the second kid will be a girl :) If I say it many times, it'll come true :)

Plllleeeaaaaaaaassseee, Lord, grant me that wish!! I badly want to buy mini dresses and tiny platform shoes for my little girl :)

3 comments:

jen said...

hey, i've missed you here! :D

and yes, sobrang kamukha nya si jai, maputi lang si khalel.. hahaha! :)

MakMak said...

Ang taba na ni Khalel! :-)

Pero alam mo nakita ko ung eyes mo sa kanya. Hahaha. As in.

k a r e n said...

I think babies do get cuter the chubbier they get! Not that Khalel wasn't cute when he was still tiny.. in fact, he's always been cute kaya you're very blessed!

I think he does look like Jai pero I agree with Mak.. he does have your eyes!