Monday, May 21, 2007

not exactly a fan

I was watching SHARON last weekend, and her guests were Eddie Gutierrez and Annabelle Rama. I am not sure if their appearance was planned to coincide with the Yilmaz-Ruffa brouhaha or if the show was taped in advance, but it was pretty fitting for the "issues" (or rather, chismis) as of the moment.

Anyway, what struck me about their interview was what Eddie Gutierrez said in the latter part of the interview. Sabi niya, "Akala ni Annabelle, sya ang naka-jackpot sa'kin. Pero ang totoo lang, ako ang naka-jackpot sa kanya."

Aawww.

It's no surprise to me if people think that Annabelle got the better deal out of the two of them. Heck, even I think that. Eddie Gutierrez is so pogi at ma-charisma, while Annabelle's infamous only for her palengkera ways. I guess she makes up for it by taking really good care of her family. Plus she's the type whom you'll hate from a distance, but if you're the one she's defending, you'll suddenly see her in a different light.

I'm not exactly a fan of hers now, I don't think I ever will be, but I admire her love for her family :) Tried and tested :)

No comments: