Tuesday, May 15, 2007

give me something concrete

The past couple of weeks have been pretty crappy. What's been primarily bothering me is this feeling of helplessness. I don't like it.

There's been important things going on with my family and friends, and the best I can do is offer my listening ear. And whatever advice I can think of at the moment.

How I wish I can do something more.

If I can be in two places at one time, I would. I'd fly to California and hug my friend. I'd stay at home and sleep beside my mom. I'd accompany my friends to the doctor. And if only I can, I'd lock my room and have a nice long talk with myself (I'm not crazy ha).

It just hurts that I worry about them, yet I don't think the message gets through. Or even if it does, there's nothing tangible I can give to alleviate their pain.

No comments: