Instruction: You will be presented with 30 pairs of statements. Read each pair with this question in mind: Which of these would I prefer to receive from my spouse/partner/loved one? You will both enjoy expressions of love, but if you could only have one, which would you choose?
After you have made your choice, note the letter (in parantheses) at the end of each statement. Be sure to choose only one letter for each set of statements. At the end of the test, count how many times you chose each letter. The letter with the highest points is your primary love language.
1. I like to receive notes of affirmation from you (A)
I like it when you hug me (E)
2. I like to spend one-to-one time with you (B)
I feel loved when you give practical help to me (D)
3. I like it when you give me gifts (C)
I like taking long walks with you (B)
4. I feel loved when you do things to help me (D)
I feel loved when you touch me (E)
5. I feel loved when you hold me in your arms (E)
I feel loved when I received a gift from you (C)
6. I like to go places with you (B)
I like to hold hands with you (E)
7. Visible symbols of love (gifts) are very important to me (C)
I feel loved when you affirm me (A)
8. I like to sit close to you (E)
I like for you to tell me that I am attractive/handsome (A)
9. I like to spend time with you (B)
I like to receive little gifts from you (C)
10. Your words of acceptance are important to me (A)
I know you love me when you help me (D)
11. I like to be together when we do things (B)
I like the kind words you say to me (A)
12. What you do affects me more than what you say (D)
I feel whole when we hug (E)
13. I value your praise and try to avoid your criticism (A)
Several inexpensive gifts from you mean more to me than one large gift (C)
14. I feel close to you when we are talking or doing something together (B)
I feel close to you when you touch me often (E)
15. I like for you to compliment my achievements (A)
I know you love me when you do things for me that you don’t enjoy doing (D)
16. I like for you to touch me when you walk by (E)
I like it when you listen to me sympathetically (A)
17. I feel loved when you help me with my jobs around the house (D)
I really enjoy receiving gifts from you (C)
18. I like for you to compliment my appearance (A)
I like it when you listen to me sympathetically (B)
19. I feel secure when you are touching me (E)
Your acts of service makes me feel loved (D)
20. I appreciate the many things you do for me (D)
I like receiving gifts that you make (C)
21. I really enjoy the feeling I get when you give me your undivided attention (B)
I really enjoy the feeling I get when you do some act of service for me (D)
22. I feel loved when you celebrate my birthday with a gift (C)
I feel loved when you celebrate my birthday with meaningful words (written or spoken)(A)
23. I know you are thinking of me when you give me a gift (C)
I feel loved when you help me out with chores (D)
24. I appreciate it when you listen partially and don’t interrupt me (B)
I appreciate it when you remember special days with a gift (C)
25. I like to know you are concerned enough to help with my daily tasks (D)
I enjoy extended trips with you (B)
26. Kissing unexpectedly excites me (E)
Giving me a gift for no special occasion excites me (C)
27. I like to be told that you appreciate me (A)
I like for you to look at me when were talking (B)
28. Your gifts are always special to me (C)
I feel good when you are touching me (E)
29. I feel loved when you enthusiastically do some task I have requested (D)
I feel loved when you tell me how much you appreciate me (A)
30. I need to be touched everyday (E)
I need your words of affirmation daily (A)
Answers:
A - Words of Affirmation
B - Quality Time
C - Gifts
D - Acts of Service
E - Physical Touch
--
As a "bonus," I'll try to guess what your primary love language is (that is, for my friends whom I know visits my blog =)). Please let me know if my guess is correct, aiight? (Jen, Mark - I know your answers already so I'll exclude you okay?)
Jela - Acts of Service
MG - Words of Affirmation/Quality Time
Kaye A - Quality Time
Karen - Quality Time/Physical Touch
Sara - Acts of Service
Joey - Words of Affirmation/Quality Time/Physical Touch
Try to guess mine also if you have time =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ha! I knew I was right! =)
haha! tama! ang galing mo naman! hmmm.. how'd you guess??
as for you...naku hirap..i would say quality time/acts of service... am a right? ^-^
^ Bwahaha! Just a lucky guess, I suppose. Pero naaalala ko rin yung HS days - I can't remember a time when bump into each other and you won't touch my arm or something to that effect =) You're sweet that way =)
Yung akin, it's not acts of service. I wonder why that's your guess? =) Ang weird lang kasi nung ginuess ko rin yun kay Ma'am Jelaine, mali din. SARA (calling Sara!), mali din ba acts of service ko sa'yo? Wala din bang tao na acts of service ang primary language??
Ya, tama ka, I do like to touch people lalo na when I'm talking to them. Ewan ko why but I feel awkward if I don't. Weird noh? Haha! I just never thought anyone would notice... you just proved to me how observant you are. =)
I guessed acts of service kasi you seem very appreciative of the things that other people do for you. =)
tama ka sakin din! hehehe. palagay ko, ikaw, quality time din? tama ba? hahahahaha. di ko na matandaan yung 2nd di ko na na-take note. hehehe!
Post a Comment