I can't seem to find any FRIENDS VCDs anymore, the ones in individual packs =( Damn. Sabi ko na nga ba at dapat binili ko na lahat ng kulang ko dati pa. I even have this checklist in my small notebook that I always bring - napadpad na akong Mall of Asia (they have this BIG AstroPlus store!), wala pa rin.
If anyone sees any of these discs, please let me know =)
- Season 1 Vol 1
- Season 1 Vol 2
- Season 1 Vol 5
- Season 2 Vol 1
- Season 2 Vol 3
I spoke too soon! I was able to find these 2 discs at AstroVision in Festival Mall! Yey! But I also confirmed that they don't deliver stocks of individual discs anymore =( If worse comes to worst, I'll just have to buy the boxed set of Season 1.
- Season 3 Vol 6
- Season 9 Vol 3 - I know I have this but I prolly misplaced it.
And no, ayaw ko bumili ng DVD or VCD set kasi sayang naman yung iba kong VCDs =(
Saturday, June 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i would really suggest that you buy the complete dvd set of friends na lang =)
Uy, gising ka pa! =)
Sayang kasi yung iba kong VCDs eh =(
Post a Comment