Wednesday, April 14, 2010

raw pic from prenup:)


Prenup session with Nelwin Uy (www.nelwinuy.com)
Tagaytay Highlands


Not too sure about the curly hair and the makeup but I like the backdrop of this one :) This is just a raw/unedited pic so I think it'll look better pa when he's done tinkering with it :)

There are literally hundreds of pics from the session, pero ayaw ni Jai i-post ko, even the nice ones!!! Para surprise na lang daw sa AVP on the wedding day. Hay. But I'll probably sneak 1 or 2 in FB or here:)

2 comments:

jen said...

can't wait to see the pics bomsky! :P

gusto ko yung nasa fb, cute pala si jai pag naka-blurred? whahahhaa, joke! baka di na ko pa-invite ni jai sa wedding nyo! :D

k a r e n said...

I like the 2 pics you've posted so far (the one in FB and the one here).. I'd love to see the rest kaso I won't see your AVP :(

Sneak in some more!!