Someone (or should I say a group of people) is doing something fishy here in the office. To the tune of 50mil pesos. I am so irritated. They think everyone in the company will help them get out of the hole they brought upon themselves. Just because they're our biggest customer.
I'm really thinking about reporting them to our anonymous hotline so someone can audit them. I swear I will not bend over backwards to help them. Nakakainis talaga.
They're currently giving me the cold shoulder. Hah! As if I care. I'll probably be one of the first people to rejoice if they get fired. I know it might spell doom to the company but at this point, I really don't care. They're causing headache to a lot of people and a good portion of my time gets devoted to reconciling their numbers when I shouldn't be doing it in the first place. They're like little ants I want to crush one at a time.
I think I'm being mean... First to the person I'm having difficulty with in a couple of my previous entries. Now this. But anyway. I'll be mean if I feel like it... because I believe I'm justified in doing so.
Monday, March 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment