Saturday, October 31, 2009

quality time

Was browsing Facebook just now, and I'm beginning to get really envious of friends who get to travel regularly.. :( While I'm consumed by work day in and day out.

Haaayy..

-----

I only have a couple of friends whom I'd sacrifice Khalel time for. So until Khalel grows a bit bigger, I'm saying no to all weekend gimmicks as well as all dinners on weekdays - except for my few special friends :) Pero minsan sobrang pagod na talaga ako that I have to say no to everyone.. Nothing personal, and I hope you understand :) Iba na talaga ang buhay may-baby.. and I think only mommies and daddies will truly understand 100% what I'm going through.. It's just the way it is, I think.

Di ko na sya naaabutang gising sa gabi most of the time, so all other nights when I can go home a bit early, I spend it with him :) I'll catch up on nights-out in 1-2 years :)

3 comments:

bev said...

bom! baliktad tayo! ako naman pag nagbrowse ng pics sa fb, sobrang natutuwa ako pag nakikita ko babies ng friends ko :) i really admire them kasi ang gagaling nilang parents, just like you and jai!

lil superman's mum said...

hehehe, thanks Bev :) being a parent is hard!!! ang daming sacrifices, but when i see him smile and when i see him making other people happy (kahit sa malls lang hahaha), sobrang masaya rin ako :)

hiatus ka pa rin ba sa blog mo? :)

bev said...

hiatus pa nga! maybe i'll start a new blog next year :)