Monday, October 26, 2009

can't decide..

Would I really be a bad mom if I don't celebrate Khalel's first birthday in a super duper grand way? :(

I want to be practical.. He won't even remember celebrating it years down the road.. I'd rather splurge on a trip abroad when he's a few years older na lang.. Pero siyempre may mga nagsasabi na DAPAT i-celebrate, kasi 1st birthday nga naman..

I'm still undecided :(

3 comments:

Sara said...

it doesn't have to be grand...but you have to celebrate it...you don't want any regrets later :) A simple blowing of a birthday cake would do...don't you want to teach him to respond to questions like "how old are you?" and also to teach him to blow the candle on his cake :) sooo adorable! For Iya's birthday, we just had a party at home...everything was last minute since we just got back from PI...this year though, I made sure that she got the party she deserved :)

btw, good news & bad news...
I don't think we can go home this christmas...good news is, i can make it to your wedding in June :)

bev said...

bom, kahit mini celebration with your family and jai's family is fine. you don't really have to spend too much naman.

lil superman's mum said...

thanks Sara and Bev! will celebrate it in the daycare in the office so he can be with other little kids. then another celebration na lang with families :)

Sara, what's up with Dec??? why aren't you going home? is miyat's wedding pushing through?