Don't you wish sometimes people just leave you alone? Let you be, let you cry till you can't cry anymore. Funny to some, maybe, but sometimes it does help. It may be a couple of hours wasted since it doesn't get you anywhere nearer a solution, but it really really really helps. Can't explain clearly though how exactly it does that.......
----
I wasn't born with a golden spoon, but I know a lot of people have (or had) it worse than me. But that doesn't deny me of my right to worry, does it? :( It might make me look like an ass - worrying about something that's not even a fraction of what others go through - but I can't help it. Walking in an unknown territory is always scary, especially if it's your first time.
----
I really feel alone at times. Like no one understands.....in the exact way I'd want them to. Siguro nga it's the irony of life - you have your family and friends, but you walk your own path, no one can walk it for you in the exact pace and in the exact same direction. Your footsteps are uniquely yours - others' may be too big, while some may be too small.. Others' could be the right size, just not the exact same shape.
And I don't know why that thought saddens me tonight.
----
Anyway.. not to worry.. Tomorrow's another day.
Sunday, October 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment