Went for an impromptu movie date with Mark last week - this after 2 days of me desperately looking for a gimik buddy :P Puwede naman ako manuod ng movie mag-isa kaso yung itsura ko last week, mukhang kawawa talaga siguro ako pag may nakakita sa'kin :) Was soooo bored, maski bumabagyo gusto ko magpunta ng mall.
Mark took heart, so we decided to watch the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2 at Rockwell (nakita ko pala si Jake Cuenca bago kami magkita ni Mark :P ayos lang, mas guwapo si Jai :P yessssss..). I'm a fan of the book series so really had to watch the movie. I liked the 1st movie better as well as the book version :( Pero atleast, nakita ko ulit ang white houses ng Greece. Haaaay, nakakapang-laway na naman..
Thank youuuuu Mark for agreeing to come with me! :) Angel kita for the day :) We should do that more often... There was something about that day that really made me smile, and I think it might just be the impromptu-ness of our "date." So a BIG thank you! Thank you din daw sabi ni Jai :)
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I enjoyed every bit of our impromptu date as well. :P The best yung mga lola sa tabi ko, calling Costos/Costas "mabaho" and "nde guwapo". Hahaha.
Thanks for the movie and the company Bom. I miss our gimmicks with Jen and Jela na.
Post a Comment