Tuesday, October 21, 2008

help me up

I read somewhere it doesn't matter how many times you say I love you; what matters is what you do for the person you declare you love.

I have much to learn :)

Last month was one difficult month. Uwi siya ng 1 or 2am, be patient enough to appease my pangungulit at such ungodly hours, sleep intermittently (my fault), wake up at 4am to eat, sleep again, wake up around 7am kasi ako naman yung kelangan mag-office, take me to work, sleep, wake up around 12nn to prepare for work, go to work, withstand my pangungulit throughout the day, go to meetings, process queries and accruals, wait until 6pm to have his first meal of the day.... and the cycle repeated itself everyday.

Not once did I hear him complain. Don't know where he got the strength, but he's a godsend and his actions speak louder than his words ever will :)

----

A friend commented recently that she thinks I'm strong, that she can't imagine going through even half of what I'm going through.

Nah, sabi ko, we all have our own troubles. Kanya-kanya lang yan. That friend of mine, meron ding pinagdaanan / pinagdadaanan, and true enough, I don't think kaya ko yun pagdaanan.

Iyakin nga ako eh :) I just happen to have a very strong wall beside me :) Minsan on all sides pa ako sinasalo :) I'm going through it half-broken, I think; there's just GOOD people all over me picking me up and stitching me back into place every time.

No comments: