I realized recently na masyado akong ma-reklamo sa trabaho ko. Hehehe :) I talked with Jne, and we both realized may kanya-kanya kaming kalbaryo sa trabaho. We may not have the exact same problems, but we each have our fair share. Minsan kasi wini-wish ko, palit na lang kami ng roles...
Anyway, there are some major developments - huge projects! I'm excited and scared at the same time. Excited kasi the returns would be big kung magawa namin siya nang maayos, scared kasi hindi ko sure kung kaya ko. It's a change project kasi, and I realized managing a change project is one of my weaknesses. Mahina loob ko when I'm tasked to change people's mindsets and ways of working, especially here kasi bago lang ako and I have to talk to people who have been here for a very long time. Resistance is very high talaga. Parang, "sino ka para pagsabihan kami?" Haaay.
But anyway :) No guts, no glory! High risk, high return ito! :) Cool!
On another note... I also realized, the promise of money keeps me going month on month. Sino ba namang hindi? But what really inspires me day to day is words of affirmation and recognition. Pawi lahat ng pagod! Funny how a few words can have such a big impact :) This hardly came by in my previous job, and I'm happy na hindi makunat ang boss ko sa ganito. Ito ang trade-off sa kanyang pagiging madaldal sa meetings! Hehe :)
Pero puwede pa rin ako magreklamo paminsan-minsan oki? :)
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment