Grabbed this from Jela :)
Name: Eleanor Kristine G. Sy
Age according to your birth certificate: 23
Age you really think you are: Mmm, 19. Not too immature, not too mature din.
1) What are 5 things you really like about yourself?
What’s there to like?! This is tricky:
- Once I set a goal for myself, I'll do everything possible to achieve it.
- I'm loyal.
- I'm willing to work hard for my dreams; I don't want things to be given to me free-of-charge, I want to earn it.
- Low-maintenance.
- I'm organized and I remember the smallest details (although bad din 'to paminsan).
2) What is one accomplishment you are really proud of that you can't ever write down in your resume?
- Wala akong maisip eh :(
3) If you could live a secret life, what kind of secret life would you live?
- Makati girl by morning / CSI-wannabe at night (at gusto ko walang makaalam na CSI ako hehehe)
4) What is the loveliest thing someone's told you lately?
- "You're enough reason na." (At something else na ayaw ko na ishare)
5) What is the most supreme act of kindness ever shown to you?
- Ay, I get it everyday from people who care. Patience.
6) What is your inner child wearing right now?
- Yung mga "ballgowns" ko dati nung bata pa ako, yung tipong Sunday dresses namin ni Manang na dapat terno pa kami :) Halatang sucker for dresses :)
7) Describe the very moment you first fell in love.
- That was a long time ago. Tipong, I remember the boy but I don't remember the feeling anymore. Hahaha. Hmm, I guess it'd be the same feeling as the 2nd time I fell in love - tipong excited ka at natatakot at the same time. The 1st time, however, was more based on dahil kinikilig lang ako dahil may boyfriend na ako and it grew from there.
8) Describe your favorite person without using any adjectives.
- My team lead. Bwahaha.
9) Complete the sentence on your future headstone: "Here lies...."
- (di ko talaga alam :()
10) What movie character would you love to play?
- Richard Gere in Primal Fear (I wanna know what it feels like to defend something/someone to death and discover that he was fooling you all along); Ziyi Zhang in Memoirs of a Geisha (Ang lungkot lang kasi, parang ang dami niyang dinaanang hirap and all that with her one true love in mind); at kung anumang role ni Cherie Gil na may sampalan at sagutan. Hahahaha.
11) Describe your perfect birthday cake.
- Yung mango ref cake lang - graham crackers, cream & condensed milk, mangoes :) Or yung Mango Bravo sa Conti's. Basta may mangoes na buo-buo.
12) A stadium of people are clapping for you and giving you a standing ovation. What did you just do to deserve this?
- Sa stadium ba talaga? Pwede bang maraming tao pero wala sa stadium? May nang-aaway sa'kin in front of a group of people tapos nasagot ko siya nang hindi ko siya binabastos sabay lakad palayo. Hahaha. Ma-drama ang buhay ko kunwari!!
The lucky 13 question: If you were a musical instrument, what instrument would you be and how would you like to be played?
- A big harp. Played close to the body all the time and gently strummed.
Friday, October 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment