Monday, July 30, 2007

my list ;)

I was watching my FRIENDS VCDs over the weekend, and I came across the episode entitled "The One With Frank Jr." I find Giovanni Ribisi amusing and all, but one of the sub-plots in that episode was the "Celebrity List."

The friends tried to come up with a list of 5 celebrities each would want to sleep with, given the opportunity, regardless of being in a relationship. It got me thinking... Who in the world would I want to sleep with?? Ok, not really sleep with, but... you get what I mean :)

Hmmm..

Can I have 2 separate lists? One for local celebrities and one for foreign celebrities? No one's allowed to laugh at my choices, hehe :)

For local (ka-jolog-an!), I guess:
1) Piolo Pascual (kahit bading, papa talaga :))
2) Jake Cuenca (bakit masyadong suwerte si Roxanne?? :()
3) Edu Manzano
4) *mag-iisip pa ako*
5) *mag-iisip pa ako*

For foreign:
1) Patrick Dempsey (gaaah!)
2) Hugh Jackman
3) Adam Levine
4) Jake Gyllenhal
5) Viggo Mortensen

Who's on your list?

5 comments:

Jela said...

Piece of cake -

1. Gary Oldman
2. Joshua Jackson
3. Johnny Depp
4. Rob Thomas
5. Heath Ledger
6. Richard Gere
7. Hugh Jackman
8. Wentworth Miller

oh, wait. 5 lang ba? Sorry got carried away!

lil superman's mum said...

Hahaha. 5 lang! Recent lang ba yang Gary Oldman or matagal mo na siyang gusto?

Wala na bang magbabago diyan sa list mo? Kasi yung akin, parang gusto ko pabago-bago hehehe. Naalala ko kasi si Ross, ni-laminate pa niya talaga yung list niya :P

jen said...

My list...

1. Aga Muhlach (shocks have you seen him recently???)
2. Piolo Pascual (i'm one of those people na hindi maka-tanggap na bading sya)
3. Pierce Brosnan
4. George Clooney
5. Vic Zhou (sa tingin nyo mawawala 'to????)

Jela said...

Hehehe... matagal ko na siyang gusto as an actor pero recently lang yung feeling na "I want him! I want him!" Hahaha! Malaking influence that he portrayed Sirius Black. Hay... pwede palang fictional character?!

Well, these are the first names that came to my mind, not necessarily in the order of who I want to sleep with the most hahaha... The constant name na feeling ko hindi mawawala is Joshua Jackson, although like Gary Oldman, it's more of him playing Pacey. Hahaha! Ang haba mag-explain!

Hindi pala ako nagbigay ng local. Hmp! Kilala niyo na naman eh! =P

lil superman's mum said...

^ Eeew, Dennis Trillo, is that you? Siguro gasgas na yung CD niya sa bahay niyo noh! =P