Wednesday, May 02, 2007

uncertain

I was told once that I tend to love too much. Truth be told, I am not sure what that means.

What is too much? How do you define too much when you talk about love?

Granted, I may have done stupid things for love, but I still won't brand it as too much. I'll just tuck them away in my pocket and make sure that they are lessons learned. That's what they are for me - lessons learned. I choose to do them because I wanted to, because the receiving party was still worthy of it at that time. I don't find any fault in that.

Yes, it makes me think sometimes. And there are times when I consciously try to be aloof. It never works. Everytime I do that, I end up miserable the whole day... Which leads me to conclude that I know only one way to love and that's "too much."

If I end up losing in the end, I realize I don't really care. I believe that whatever I get in life is exactly what I give out. I'd rather give too much and lose a couple of times over - atleast I know in time, I'll find someone who'll think I deserve his "too much" also.

1 comment:

k a r e n said...

I'm like you.. I also "love too much". I give it as much as I can.. I don't know how to love otherwise.