It was my last weekend at home before I'm shipped off to la-la-land.
Surprisingly, instead of playing couch commando the entire weekend, I felt happy doing household chores even without my mom telling me to do so. I'm usually holed up in my bedroom during weekends, abusing my bed until it begs for a slight reprieve. Maybe it's the thought that if I help out a bit, I'll spend more time with them, even if only passively.
Here's a run-through of how my weekend was like:
Friday evening
- dinner with Dong
Saturday
- woke up at 9am (this is major news since I usually sleep till 11am-noon every Saturday)
- picked up Tonette from her violin lessons in Seton
- dropped of Tonette and Mom at Greenhills
- went shopping with Dong at Shangri-La Mall
- heard mass with Dong and Mikey (okay, Magsy daw dapat)
- had dinner at home
- watched Philippine Idol Performance Night
- asked Dong to go home around 1am
- slept around 2am
Sunday
- woke up at 9am again
- packed my things (it's impossible to fit everything in 2 check-in luggages, hello!)
- helped with lunch preparation
- had lunch with family
- helped Tonette with homework
- went out to have a haircut
- had dinner at home
- washed the dishes
- re-packed my things (hehe)
- watched Philippine Idol Elimination Night (Drae!!! =()
- slept around 3am (couldn't sleep again)
Surprise, surprise, no catnaps the entire weekend! I am so going to miss my bed =( But my family and friends even more so =( Makes me want to not leave...
Monday, October 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
a few more days and you're off to the land of my dreams...
have fun there, with your work and everything else...
will miss you, panget... :)
Is this the much awaited trip to the US? =)
I'm an excessive packer too. I recently went to Calgary, Alberta for 2 days and if you saw how much I brought with me, you'd say I was packing for a week! Haha!
I hope you enjoy your stay!
awwww:( wala ka na naman sa bday ko:( huhuhuhuhu. anyway, ingats ka dun and enjoy. hehehe. buti uwi ka naman before christmas. hehehe. pasalubong! harharhar:P hugs!
it slipped my mind that you'll be boarding the plane (or at least will be at the airport round 9 pm) so i don't know if you'll still get my "have a safe trip" message on your mobile. anyway, it's gonna be a long ride but who cares - you're gonna be in new york in a few hours. ha ha! see you in 62 days (or something like that!)
Post a Comment