




So they don't hold the Guiness Book of World Records as the best-selling boyband but who cares?!
As I said in a previous post, row P was kinda far already. My friend was forced to stand with some of the nastiest people up front just to get these pics. Those sitting/standing at the sides had a much a better view, wish we got those tickets instead.
The concert was pretty short (much to the dismay of my other companion: "Yun na yung 4,500?" I had to keep swatting him to make him shut up =D), just over an hour. But personally, it was so worth it. They really sang all throughout the show, no lip-synchs, and they were all terrific. Shane, most especially. And Mark. Then Kian. And Nicky. Yeah, all of them. To-die-for-hot too. Why can't Filipino men look like them?!?
Can you imagine those pretty pretty boys singing "Don't cha wish your boyfriend was hot like me?" complete with hip-grinding moves? I swear a fly could have flown right through my mouth because I was gaping in disbelief (and my companion had to swat me that time too) and shouting like a crazed maniac. Who ever said that their repertoire consists of songs that sound exactly the same and that their concerts are just ho-hum is terribly mistaken. Switching from Michael Jackson to Pussycat Dolls to Justin Timberlake (I think) to Josh Groban is definitely not ho-hum.
And they sang "What Makes a Man" for me too! I swear Shane was looking right at me! I really really really really do.
This post doesn't give them justice, I know. I just wanted an excuse to post the pictures. I'll write a better "review" (or something like that but with obvious personal bias) another time.
Oohh, and if you remember, this is one of the things I included in my "25 Things to Do" list - Get front-row seats for a concert. See, I told you the concert was for me. The timing couldn't be better, right?

2 comments:
Talaga? Waah! I like them better than (dare I say it) Backstreet. Siguro kasi mas mellow yung songs nila. And mas clean-cut ang mga itsura =)
Sssshhh. Baka marinig ni Howie. Bwahaha. Ikaw lang mag-isa dito eh, sorry na lang =D De joke. I still love doing BSB impersonations with you guys =)
Post a Comment