Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I miss you, mga pangit!

Yes, I'm having fun in my new job because I get to meet new friends and learn new things, but a part of me wants to go running 2 buildings back every lunchtime.

In the short time that we've spent "together-together," we shared memories one could only hope he can experience once in his life. From trading stories about our peeves and rants for the day, fighting each other's battles, shopping for clothes together, sharing the latest gadgets out in the market, to answering surveys, counseling one another, chatting through corporate e-mail even if we're just sitting right next to each other, planning weekend gimmicks - what else have we not done?

Thank you for letting me find myself more, introducing me to things I would never have tried on my own, bearing with my mood swings (oh my, I still have them). Ang dami. Thank you for throwing me a party on my last day even though you're almost drowning in deadlines. That sums up just how much you guys would go for a friend, and I'm very very lucky that I'm a recipient of such love =) Uuuyyy.. =D

Like you guys said, true friends willl always find a way back to each other. I know two buildings is still two buildings no matter how you look at it, but I am confident that proximity will not be a problem for us. But let's just all stay in Makati, like what we previously agreed, ok? Mas madali mag-plan ng gimmick =)

I'll see you around guys =) Better send me a list na of you-know-what! =)

8 comments:

jen said...

aaawwww... :)

bruha, i miss you na... :( especially ang pagsu-sungit mo sa umaga..hehe.. ΓΌ

oh, and i thought of something that we haven't done yet! we haven't gone on an out-of-town trip yet...hope we could do that sometime soon... :)

lil superman's mum said...

Actually, yun pa ang kulang! Kaso we have different interests pag out-of-town trips eh! Like, ayaw ni Mark sa beach masyado.. Markkkk!!! Galera lang!

shatterstar said...

i'm good with galera - not too thrilled on the hop-on-the-boat part though. and, and if galera, why don't we just go to the bohol thing (ung magandang beach) para something new heh.

and awww really ... i really don't know but the office seems really quiet (not that we're maingay) these days...

heh. and about the 2 buildings back thing - if things go well, i'd be like 2 blocks away from you two.

but considering that i really want to uh, how do i say this, explore other opportunities out there - now that i'm actually being offered something, i'm rather uncomfortable at the thought of leaving. confused much? heh.

shatterstar said...

by the way, i forgot the most important comment - i was really sure that this wasn't addressed to us till i read the entire post.

hahaha. = )

Anonymous said...

Baguio! Baguio! Says the person who hasn't been to Baguio hahaha...

Let's do the Bohol thing next year, para enough time pa na mag-ipon. =)

And at least once a month, let's have lunch together. =)

[you'll notice I am not using my blogger account in commenting. I really, really regret adopting that beta thingie grr...]

lil superman's mum said...

Oh wow, you make my blog (hence, me too) feel loved! Hehehe =)

Re: Bohol - too expensive! Waa! Hehehe. Pero tara, let's plan na lang. What about La Luz in Batangas? Kaso wala masyadong activities dun. It's accessible by land lang.

Re: Baguio - go go go! I'm sure go din si Jen =D How about Pagudpod na lang? Vigan? Pangasinan?

shatterstar said...

since we're on the subject - luzon tour na lang hahaha...

jen said...

I've been to Vigan and Pagudpod twice already so i'd rather go someplace else...i've been to Baguio numerous times, but i'll be very much willing to go back there again...hehehe... :)

And, Mark's thirty days just started and already i'm feeling so alone (and with Jela always on the other side)... waaaah!!!! wala na kong friends!!!!