Mark your calendars. I'll be in Araneta, hopefully within touching distance of Shane, Mark, Nick, and Kian - collectively known as Westlife.
Okaaay, so they're not the hottest artists in the music scene right now but still. I AM SO EXCITED! I got Patron tickets! Wee! Tickets are selling fast so you better get yours before it's too late. It's quite expensive though - I got mine for P4.5K and I'm in row P already =( That's quite far, I think. Anyway, tickets are selling like pancakes but you should see how Wrestling tickets sell! I cannot, for the life of me, imagine why people would shell out P10K to watch a bunch of overage and too-muscular men make scripted moves (sorry Ma'am Jela! Peace!). I even saw a 50-yr old mom buy a P10K Patron ticket as a gift to her son =( Kawawa naman, she kept on changing her mind because it was too expensive. Gusto ko ngang kausapin na wag na po yan, Westlife na lang (actually, when she overheard me buying tickets, she asked me when the concert was - hmm, planning to buy a ticket for her daughter? What a generous mom!).
Back to Westlife. I hope they sing tracks from their very 1st album. I think it's the 1st real CD I actually ever bought. And I hope Simon Cowell's there to cheer on his boys. And I hope my camera decides to function properly that night so I can get decent shots.
Ano Mark, gawa na tayo placards?!
Friday, August 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment