I had dinner with Kaye last night. Never mind that I last saw her probably a year ago during our HS Reunion - she's still one of my best friends. She's one of those friends whom I may not see all the time but when we do find the time to catch up, it's as if we've never been apart at all. I treasure friends like that, because they're almost one in a million.
I remember our conversations before when we were still studying - na kapag tiga-Las Pinas ka, a "night-out" for you is dinner with friends (at a restaurant or at home) and then just talking about anything until the wee hours of the morning. How adventurous are we?! Hehe. Funny, but I do have more fun that way. It's dirt-cheap and you get to be surrounded by wonderful people. Bring me to Embassy and I might just sit down and drink mineral water all night long.
Back to Kaye - you're still gonna treat me to Sukob right?! Haha! Don't tell me pinanood mo na?! Till nex time! I love you! =)
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
waaahhhh!! may utang akong movie sayo! waaahhh!! hehehe. my memory is getting poorer and poorer as i age. tsk tsk. napanood ko kasama ng ate ko.. waaah sorry!!! promise, may utang akong movie syo!!:D
love you bom! i'll see you soon!!!
Post a Comment