Erm, orange is Ma'am Jela, green is Jen, blue is Mark. I'm the violet ones =)
Instructions. Leave your name and:
1. I'll respond with something random about you.
~ I like the color of your new MP3 player! =) I like it too!! =D
~ Kikay..
~ You're a picky eater. Not that it's bad cos I'm more maarte when it comes to food =) I just don't eat veggies, that's all.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
~ Eat veggies. =) I will, in a year or two probably. Pero kumakain naman ako ng ibang veggies, just not the green leafy ones.
~ Say hi to Bob Who in the world is Bob?! Hahahaa =) Pass ako sa challenge niyo na ito, I'd rather pretend he doesn't exist.
~ Make a testimonial for Bob - same - Plus I think I already deleted my previous testimonials to him.
3. I'll pick a color that I associate with you.
~ Purple - color of royalty. Looove purple!
~ Pink - sweet.. =)
~ Yellow Mark, bakit yellow?
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
~ An honest and loyal friend; you go the extra mile for the people you care for.
~ Honest. I really appreciate honesty in a person
~ Nice to converse with, when you're not frowning, or prolly after 10 am that is Ummm, sorry Mark, seatmate kasi kita eh, ikaw napagbubuntungan ko =D Just e-mail me kung may sasabihin ka before 10am =) Hahaha =)
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
~ Quiet, but still have a strong presence (kasi mukhang elitista? =D) Elitista dahil mukha akong snob? =( I am far from being an "elitista," as you guys know, jologs na jologs nga eh.
~ First name that I remembered here at the office. Kasi kaka-iba..hehe..
~ Earliest - you leaving the office for a meeting with your shawl. Actually yung shawl talaga ung nagmark sa akin hahahaha... Ang lamig kasi eh!
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
~ Dog - huskies and big dogs!
~ Dog.. kasi pareho tayong takot dun!
~ Bird Bakit bird?
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you.
~ If a tree falls down in the forest and no one hears it, does it make a sound? (okay, so hindi ko talaga sinunod yung instruction! but I want to hear your answer on this pseudo-philosophical question!) I think it does make a sound. It's just that no one's around to hear it. If you apply it to something a bit more profound, like, if a person talks and you don't listen, did she really talk? I believe yes. And that's where the difference between listening and hearing lies. I didn't answer your question, did I? =) Hehe =)
~ If given a change to re-live your life, would you change any part of it? I think I've mentioned it somewhere - I had a very very happy childhood. So of course I wouldn't change that. The most depressing period of my life siguro was back in 3rd or 4th yr College. I still wouldn't change that part, because it made me realize a lot of things, realized the worth of a person in my life, and it has paved the way for me (/us) to be happier today.
~ What do little birdies see when they get knocked unconscious? I told you hindi ka makakakuha sa'kin ng philosophical na sagot - I guess little birdies see cartoon-like stars going 'round and 'round on top of their heads =D Wala na akong ibang maisip at ayaw ko na mag-isip!
8. If I do this for you, you must in turn post this meme (??) on your blog.
~ please post this on your blog with your comments on my answers and your answer on the next question. =) Done =) Please enlighten me what "meme" means.
9. With a letter I assign to you, you must write ten things you like that begin with that letter :)
~ G
- God
- goals
- Goo Goo Dolls
- Globe Telecom
- gifts
- guitars (when Dong's playing)
- green
- giggles (umm, not Bob-like giggles *evil grin*)
- get-togethers
- gnomes (hahaha, wala na akong maisip.. I like the Travelocity Gnomes in Amazing Race =) So that counts, right?)
~ M
- my mom and my manang
- messages (texts, e-mails, letters)
- my good friend, MG
- Maltesers
- Mrs. Fields cookies
- moisturizers
- massages
- Moody's Mood for Love
- make-up (blushes lang naman)
- mango shake!
~ R
- Romulo Sollestre Jr
- RedBox!
- reading
- rulers - I don't know how to draw straight lines all by myself! And it helps me a lot when I'm looking at a million numbers and my head's swimming already
- rollerskates/blades (nung ayos pa yung blades ko)
- rooftops
- Richard Marx and Donna Lewis' At The Beginning
- rainbows
- reunions
- relationships (with God, with my family, with my friends, with Dong)
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment