Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ggrrrr

If for example, I have this blog entry or a note in FB:

Dear friend,

There are better things waiting for you! I may not be in the same situation as you are, but trust me when I say letting go works wonders.

Love,
Bom :)

----------------
Let It Go
By T. D. Jakes

There are people who can walk away from you.

And hear me when I tell you this! When people walk away from you: let them walk.

I don't want you to try to talk another person into staying with you, loving you, calling you, caring about you, coming to see you, staying attached to you. I mean hang up the phone.

When people can walk away from you let them walk.

Your destiny is never tied to anybody that left.
(and so on and so on...)


and then SOMEONE copied the entire thing, even my personal message at the beginning of the article and replaced my name with his/her own name and posted it in his/her own FB as such:

Dear friend,

There are better things waiting for you! I may not be in the same situation as you are, but trust me when I say letting go works wonders.

Love,
(his/her name here)


Do I have the right to be irritated?

Because I am.

I don't have any issue with copying the article, but even my personal message?!?! Why??!

Or okay, maybe it's because I have a not-so-nice impression of the person who did this, even before this happened. But still!!! Can't you practice a little more self-respect and make your own personal message?! Even my line (you know this "----------------") that differentiates from the message to the article, you copied!

I know it's mababaw. But I'm still irritated. Go away.

1 comment:

k a r e n said...

I don't blame you for being irritated. Ako din, I get royally pissed when someone else rides on my own thoughtfulness. Nakakainis talaga.