Tuesday, January 19, 2010

twit

Are you happy that you're isolated from the world and the only people you talk to are people who probably don't even know the whole story? You're so caught up in the past that you've forgotten about everything else. That there are other people who matter. I doubt if that's really love. As the cliche goes, if you love someone, you set him free. You're doing it out of spite. You're doing it because you're selfish, no matter what you say your reasons are. You're doing it to get even... And by doing so, you've turned off a good number of people, me included. So sorry to be mean about this - maybe that's what you're really good at - losing people you love.

Maybe you haven't totally accepted what happened. That's ok. But that doesn't give you the license to snoop around and act like the goddamn FBI. Or to make people feel like you're holding them hostage.

I hate all your lies, the pretensions, the seemingly two-faced facade. I feel like there's a monster inside you waiting to come out, behind that sweet smile. I don't know where you keep all that anger inside of you. Doesn't it bother you at all? Do you sleep peacefully at night? Is your day consumed by thoughts of revenge, you literally don't get anything else done? I bet that's how your week looks like. Heck, that's how you've spent the past 2months. What a waste.

You're probably beyond saving now. I will stop trying to do so. No notes in FB, no well-meant texts, no amount of prayer have persuaded you to stop your so-called mission. The mission is pathetic by the way. Maybe he's right, something completely unfriendly may be the only thing that will stop you. Like the police. Or your parents. And I will try my darnest best not to care when that happens. I think I've cared long enough.

Oh, and btw.. YOU CAN'T MAKE SOMEONE LOVE YOU. You just can't.

---

Sorry for this post, it's meant for someone I'm having trouble with. I can't talk about it to anyone, so I'm just posting it here. Which probably defeats the purpose of its "secrecy" but what the hell. I'll probably delete this tomorrow anyway, I just had to do this today.

I'm sorry if I offend anyone. It's not my personality to turn a blind eye to things happening to people close to me. I will always try to help. And I hate it when my help gets mistaken for something else. And more so if I feel abused.

---

Anyway I should probably create a new blog or a twitter account to serve as my catch-all of thoughts I don't want to post here or in FB. Grr.