
Bawal ka mag-comment, Miguel!!! Grrr!
Makeup has always been tricky for me. And my makeup artist said so herself - parang ang bilis daw tumapang ng mukha ko kahit konting makeup pa lang. In other words - nagmumukha akong bading. As in!!! I can't pinpoint what exactly it is that makes me look harsh.. Maybe it's because my face is already thin and pointed so if I emphasize my features, parang grrr. Ewan. Kaya rin I don't like wearing too much makeup. But that won't work in photos kasi (Nelwin will kill me!!) so I have to have makeup, whether I like it or not.
Disregard my hair there, I'm still thinking what I should do with my hair. Don't know what will suit me. It should be something that makes me look fatter.
And oh, this is for my (ermmm, our) wedding btw :)

6 comments:
i love it! Even the hair...I think this look suits you very well. Elegant and classy...it doesn't look makapal at all (atleast from the picture). so excited for you!
I like this, too, Bom. The entire look, pati hair. :)
gusto ko yung hair na parang di masyado naka-bun.. parang loose bun lang.. di ko sure kung bagay sa'kin :)
hahaha thanks sara and jen!:)
bom! super bagay sayo! at parang nakisama si khalel kasi he looks like you in that pic. btw,you look like your mom!
I like it because it's simple but elegant. Ako rin, I don't like heavy make-up and I always look more Chinese when I have make-up on which is why I prefer very, very light make-up on me.
Have you found a dress? Maybe show a photo of it to the hair stylist and they can recommend hairstyles that will complement the dress you are wearing. I like your hair up like the one in the photo and you can check out the up-do styles they have on theknot.com
Bring some pictures with you of the hairstyles you like when you go for your hair trial to help your stylist get an idea of the look you want. :)
You're going to be a stunning bride GUARANTEED! :) I'm excited for you!!
bakit ndi pwede magcomment????
Post a Comment