Sunday, November 08, 2009

cheers to turning 1!

Take me away, my little prince! :)



It's November 8 already! :) Happy Birthday, Khalel Liam!!!

I cannot believe it's been a year since I gave birth :) True true, he probably won't even remember the celebration tomorrow, but it's still a special day :)

Cheers also to mommy-hood (and daddy-hood, sige na nga...)! ONE YEAR! It may seem like such a short time, but I think I've learned and matured more this year compared to the past 25 years combined. Hindi biro maging mommy :) (at daddy)..

Am trying everyday to be a better mommy. Still haven't mastered the art of being patient, especially when he wakes up repeatedly at night, but I am trying :)

Sabi nila, minsan yung celebration ng first birthday is not just for the baby but for the parents as well - it's a HUGE milestone for parents like us :) Yung tipong dati, hindi namin alam kung makakaraos, this being an entirely new adventure for both of us, but surprisingly and God-willingly, we did! We are now looking forward to the years to come!

I love you, Khalel! Sana buhay pa itong blog na ito pag nakakaintindi ka na ng nababasa mo :) You truly are heaven-sent :)

1 comment:

Sara said...

Belated Happy Birthday, Khalel! Happy 1 yr as a mom, Bom! It's this newfound love for motherhood and unconditional love for Sophia that makes me want to start a blog. I wanna document everything for her to read someday. One thing is for sure, I would be a different mom when we have our 2nd child and it's all because Iya has taught me so much.