if somebody loves you, won't they always love you?
Hello! Hello! Hello! :)I'm happy for you two. :) And promise, we'll visit as soon as we get our schedule fixed. Excited to see the baby!
So cute! congratulations! I'm happy for you! =)
aaww...too cute! I hope he's not keeping you up too much! Btw, Khalel's gonna have a lil playmate! teehee :)
Bom!!! Bakit parang si Jai lang ang kamukha??? hehehe... we'll visit you soon, as Mark have said.. promise! :D
huy sara, sino yang playmate?? si iya or bago na???
Mark and Jen: i'll see you guys real sooooon!! :) Karen: tnx tnx! baby ka na rin hahaha :)
Hahahaha! Gusto nga sana namin after a year or so pero we'll see... mahal magka-anak dito sa Canada eh! LOL
what do you think? :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hello! Hello! Hello! :)
I'm happy for you two. :) And promise, we'll visit as soon as we get our schedule fixed. Excited to see the baby!
So cute! congratulations! I'm happy for you! =)
aaww...too cute! I hope he's not keeping you up too much! Btw, Khalel's gonna have a lil playmate! teehee :)
Bom!!! Bakit parang si Jai lang ang kamukha??? hehehe... we'll visit you soon, as Mark have said.. promise! :D
huy sara, sino yang playmate?? si iya or bago na???
Mark and Jen: i'll see you guys real sooooon!! :)
Karen: tnx tnx! baby ka na rin hahaha :)
Hahahaha! Gusto nga sana namin after a year or so pero we'll see... mahal magka-anak dito sa Canada eh! LOL
what do you think? :)
Post a Comment