
Gusto ko talaga maging model. Hahahaha. Stupid genes. Sana mga 5'8" na lang ako.
Kaka-inggit, each contestant gets around 50 frames every photoshoot. Imagine what you can do in 50 shots! Eh yung sunud-sunod na 5 shots nga, parang marami na eh! Hay. And you get professional make-up artists and dozens and dozens of clothes to choose from.

But the real catch for me is the 50 frames worth of pictures. Yun talaga. Who wouldn't want to pretend to be angry or sad or bubbly without feeling the need to explain why? It might be cathartic even. Plus the many hours spent in front of a mirror trying out Juday's lines (with matching luha :)) suddenly becomes a reality!!!


3 comments:
Anong cycle si Jaslene? :)
I love watching ANTM too! I only started watching it with Jaslene's season. I didn't see any of the previous cycles.
We also have Canada's Next Top Model and I like it too. Ako din wish ko model material din ako. =(
Cycle 8 ata si Jaslene :)
Post a Comment