if somebody loves you, won't they always love you?
Bakit naman?
aw. why naman?
hmm - not exactly the update we are looking for!Whatever your reason for feeling that way, I hope that things will turn out okay. And you're not an awful person to me. :)
aaww, thanks guys :) I really feel bad about something, kuwento ko sa inyo pag nagkita tayo. Too personal to share here :)
Basta, keep in mind na lang that you're not an awful person. The circumstances may not be good but it doesn't mean that you are bad. Okay? :D
We're all bad anyway. LOL. The good kind of bad though.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Bakit naman?
aw. why naman?
hmm - not exactly the update we are looking for!
Whatever your reason for feeling that way, I hope that things will turn out okay. And you're not an awful person to me. :)
aaww, thanks guys :)
I really feel bad about something, kuwento ko sa inyo pag nagkita tayo. Too personal to share here :)
Basta, keep in mind na lang that you're not an awful person. The circumstances may not be good but it doesn't mean that you are bad. Okay? :D
We're all bad anyway. LOL. The good kind of bad though.
Post a Comment