Friday, February 08, 2008

much-needed good thoughts

After my grumpy post na naka-save as draft na lang, kailangan ko ng good vibes..

Thank you, Lord, for my family - even if we don't see eye to eye all the time, I owe so much to you, guys. Thank you for the unconditional love :)

... for Jai - for being such a good partner. My troubles seem so little and so distant when I turn my thoughts on you. Thank you so much for the comfort of your hugs and for the sense of security your words make me feel. As much as I know I can count on your promises, you can count on mine :)

... for my friends - you guys are amazing! I don't know how I'd make it through each phase of my life if not for you. You understand without asking for anything in return, you make me smile, you make me HAPPY, you teach me lessons I bring along with me everyday.

... for the shelter above my head, the food that I eat, the clothes I wear, the money I have.

... for the people who make my life so much easier even in the smallest ways - the guard who opens the doors for me, the little kid on the street who smiles at me every morning, the driver who brings us to work safely everyday, the maintenance staff who makes sure our desks are clean and we have everything we need in our bathrooms.

... for my job that secures my future, challenges me to become better, tests my patience, and makes me realize the importance of continuous learning.

... for the education I got - I will never trade it for anything in the world.

Life is good after all :) Thank you, Lord :)

No comments: