Survey lang muna ha, kailangan ko mag-de-stress :)
The Life Survey
SAD SECTION:
01. Have you ever really cried your heart out?
~ Iyakin ako eh... So oo :)
02. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
~ Oo din :)
03. Have you ever cried on your friend's shoulder?
~ Mmm, konting iyak lang kina Jen at Jela. Pero yung hagulgol, kay Manang lang at kay Jai.
04. Do you cry when you get an injury?
~ I've never had an injury na sobrang sakit. Never pa rin ako na-hospitalize.. So, no.
HAPPY SECTION:
01. Are you a happy person?
~ In general, yes, I think so. Pero pag nag-emote na ako, pataaaay. Takes a while before I go back to my happy state.
02. What makes you happy?
~ Text :) Letters. Emails. Anything I can read, basically. Small surprises. Chex Mix! Taho :) Babaw lang lahat :)
04. Is being happy overrated?
~ Nope :) Everybody should be happy.
05. Can music make you happy?
~ Mmm, I like listening to music but it doesn't have the power to change my moods. Pag malungkot nga, that's when I like listening to sad music all the more :)
LOVE SECTION:
01. How many times have you had your heart broken?
~ Mmm, I sincerely do not know. No 1 big heartbreak, pero countless small ones. Bobita kasi ako :) Hahaha. No more heartbreaks, be it small or big, I hope :)
02. Anyone besides your friends/family ever said they loved you?
~ Yup!
03. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
~ Ay, all the time!
HATE SECTION:
01. Who do you actually hate?
~ Konting inis or irita lang... I don't hate anyone.
02. Have you ever made a hit list?
~ Mmm, list ng kinaiinisan ko, oo. Na dapat ilalagay ko sa blog na 'to (no specific names, siyempre) not for them to read it, pero pang-labas lang ng hinanakit :)
03. Are you a mean bully?
~ I'm not a bully. Tahimik lang akong supladita.
05. Have you ever been on a hit list?
~ I hope not! Pero siguro oo.
SELF- ESTEEM SECTION:
01. Are you happy with yourself?
~ Mmm, generally, yes. Pero kelangan ng improvements all the time :)
02. Do you wish you could be someone else?
~ Not anymore. I realized it's futile to ever hope for that, because it's never going to happen at nalulungkot lang ako. And I think I'm a decent enough person na naman :)
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment