Blocked na ang meebo at e-buddy dito sa office :( Sad.. :( Di ko na nga makita yung chatbox ko diyan sa gilid :(
Maya-maya, baka pati Friendster at Multiply naka-block na rin... Haaay. Ano na kayang source of entertainment at pampalipas-oras namin dito sa office pag hindi busy?
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I heard management might block some sites for us too pero I don't think it will push through.. hehehe!
I know, during my free time I check all my sites... it would suck if they blocked it!
wahh!! no! =(
In our office, they recently issued an email about they having to acquire additional bandwiths, etc. That's why they're reminding us to limit the internet use. And guess what? They'll be issuing a list of the top 20 internet users!
Duh, ano na kaya ang gagawin ko? Di na ko makabasa ng PEP!!! =P
Post a Comment