Monday, July 09, 2007

kung sino man matamaan

I keep forgetting how good it is to be with you, guys! :) Well, I don't really forget, but it's good to be reminded from time to time.

Thanks for the pats on the back, for the never-ending kuwentos, the "oo bom, rude siya" (hahaha) comments - da best kayo! Of course, I won't take it against you if you say my rants have no basis whatsoever, but the never-wavering understanding where I'm coming from is truly appreciated :) (Okay, I'll stop talking about the rude girl lest I be accused of being demented. Hmpf.)

I'm mighty glad we'll all be working in the same city again! Still not the same as working in the same building, but this will do.

Kulang pa nga tayo nung Friday :( Dun sa kulang: may utang ka pang kuwento, uy!

2 comments:

jen said...

ouch! =D

Jela said...

kainis kayo ha, bakit me mga updates ang blog niyo?! tapos hindi pa ko nakasama sa lunch niyo!!! waah!

teka, ako ba yun? kasi sa pagkakatanda ko, Thursday yung supposed to be lunch na hindi ako nakasama?

miss you guys!