Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Fill in and share.


One of the jealous times of my life was.......
... 1st quarter of 2007. Jealous not because of material possessions but how someone went to great lengths for that person. Sana meron din akong ganun.

One major problem I had to solve this year was......
... OA na insecurity. Still trying to solve it as of the moment.

One thing I can't stand to be nagged about is.......
... my weight.

Here's how I met my crush.......
... sa Macro Training sometime in September. Then again in New York :)

I only feel acceptable to GOD when....
... I pray and talk to him as if He's a close friend.

I'm not really a thief, but one time I took....
... loose change from my parents' wallets.

I was once mistaken for.....
... (dapat ba artista?! wala eh...)

One of the best things I ever got for free was.....
... NY trip!

One particular day or night that I wanted to last forever was....
... my 23rd birthday.

Once, just to attract attention,I.....
... went to get highlights. That's about as crazy as I can go to catch attention.

No comments: