Monday, October 02, 2006

mababaw pero..

This is one song I've loved from the very first time I heard it. Both the lyrics and the melody are simple, but it still makes me smile everytime I hear it. It also serves as my reminder to never grow old in such a way that I forget these kinds of happiness.

Happiness is two kinds of ice cream
Finding your skate key, telling the time
Happiness is learning to whistle
Tying your shoe for the very first time
Happiness is playing the drum in your own school band
And happiness is walking hand in hand

Happiness is five different crayons
Knowing a secret, climbing a tree
Happiness is finding a nickel
Catching a firefly, setting him free
Happiness is being alone every now and then
And happiness is coming home again

Happiness is morning and evening
Daytime and nighttime, too
For happiness is anyone and anything at all
That's loved by you

Happiness is having a sister
Sharing a sandwich
Getting along

Happiness is singing together when day is through
And happiness is those who sing with you

No comments: