Thursday, August 24, 2006

oh MAGNI, you came and you gave without taking.. (BOO, Bom! too much RedBox!)

Jela is quite an influence, because I cannot stand rock music but she's got me hooked on RockStar Supernova.

I play favorites, of course. I like: Ryan, Storm, and Magni. I happen to think Dilana's very talented, but her attitude in tonight's show bugged me. I don't think Toby has the voice that Supernova would want (although they let him sing with them tonight so maybe I'm not the best judge of that), and Lukas is just plain arrogant.

On to my favorites.

Ryan. He's the dark horse. There's also something very needy about him, it's his eyes probably, that makes me want to cheer him on every time.

Storm. I didn't like her last week because of the "I Will Survive" thingie, but I'm beginning to love her every minute. Aside from her bizaare name (Storm Large is her real name), man, does she have guts! She usually ends up with the songs that nobody wants to sing, and when asked about it, she nonchalantly answers "I'm not scared of singing anything" and then totally brings it! I also love her willingness to give up songs even if it's detrimental to her, just because she's grown to love the people she's with. She's also extremely pretty - she reminds me of Victoria from Amazing Race, whom I just saw earlier on Fear Factor but more on that on another post I guess.

Magni. Animal appeal *bow* I don't know if it's just because he's bald, but he is hot. And it didn't help that he offered his shirt for Patrice to wipe the blood (I think it was blood) off her lips earlier. Huhu. Some people can't do the I-only-got-one-name thingie and get away with it, but it definitely works on him. Plus he can sing (or rock), so what's not to love, right? Loved his version of "Fire" earlier, and from the looks of it, Tommy Lee agrees with me.

Magni was this close to being eliminated earlier *sniff*. If he's part of the Bottom 3 yet again next week, *sniff*, I think it's his turn to go. Supernova does listen to their fans =( So please vote for him!

And I'd love it if you could get Dave Navarro to please, please, wear a shirt under his jacket. His cleavage disturbs me.

4 comments:

lil superman's mum said...

Hmm. Toby. I have mixed feelings about him. But when they call him "The Thunder from Down Under," - ang sexy, ewan ko kung bakit. Hahaha =)

shatterstar said...

sorry for the uber-unrelated post (well kinda...). but did jela send the pics/vids already? can't seem to access my friggin' yahoo mail...grrr.. and "i'm so excited..." to see the results of our photo session hah!

lil superman's mum said...

Victorious - I'm downloading the vids now. Nasa YouSendIt. 72MB nga lang.. This will take a while, but "I'm so excited" too! =P The pics are great! Gusto ko talaga yung sudden move mo sa 1st attempt at multiburst, you seemed so jolly. hahaha =)

shatterstar said...

gah...i can't access my yahoo mail still. can somebody forward it to my hotmail account? hehe - shatterstar07@hotmail.com