Sunday, July 16, 2006

Something's amiss

I am a fast reader. I've always prided myself in that. Until recently.

A friend sent me a Harry Potter quiz - the usual stuff: HP Trivia and Guess the Characters. Being a self-confessed HP addict, akala ko mani lang. Was I wrong. Out of 100, I just answered like 20. I can't even remember the name of Ron's rat - you know, the Peter Pettigrew.

And it made me wonder - do I just see the words and not actually understand? Do I read just for the sake of conforming and be able to say that I read it? And to put it in a bigger picture - in the entire 22 years, did I just go through the motions and did not, as the cliche goes, smell the roses?

Excuse me while I kill myself.

3 comments:

k a r e n said...

same as me!!

Anonymous said...

haha:P ok lang yun. we can't remember everything naman diba? hehe.

anyway, be adding you to my blog roll ha. hehehe. ok lang?

lil superman's mum said...

Kaye: sure =D