Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I hate..

I hate Jen. Seriously.

She's off taking her 7-day leave while I'm still slaving my butt off at the office.

I'm actually kind of confused. I know I complain a lot, and I still believe we're being treated as aliping saguigilid most of the time, but why am I not walking around the streets of Makati, dropping my resume at every office imaginable? Why do I declare every other day that I'll be resigning even without a new job but still find myself 2 years later at the same desk? Can it be that I like my job? No, it can't be. No. No. NO.

5 comments:

shatterstar said...

yes. Yes. YES! nyahahahahaha! ;)

jen said...

hate me all you want, i don't care! i'm enjoying my vacation too much to bother hating you back! hahahahaha!!!!! :P don't worry, i have pasalubong naman for you.. :)

by the way, can it be? can it be that you really like your job? hehehe.. :)

lil superman's mum said...

Jen: That pasalubong better be good. Hahaha =D

shatterstar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shatterstar said...

http://victoriousandmore.blogspot.com/

my new [empty] blog :) link link link