Monday, May 22, 2006

25 Things to Do

These are things I wish I can do before I die. Some of them are a bit mababaw but what the heck, this is my blog. Go park somewhere else if you like.

1) Visit a) 2 Asian countries, b) USA, c) any country in Europe.
2) Eat an apple. Drink milk.
3) Go bungee-jumping.
4) Join a sports team and compete in a tournament.
5) Publish an article in a daily broadsheet.
6) Grow my hair long.
7) Go camping.
8) Buy a luxe bag [a] that I can pass on to my future children.
9) Have matching trolleys, suitcase, and carry-all.
10) Submit a folio for TV commercials or billboards.
11) Eat something weird a la Amazing Race or Fear Factor.
12) Learn to like vegetables.
13) Set up a small business (or a franchise will do).
14) Buy a nice jewelry set.
15) Buy a diamond ring.
16) Finance a kid’s education from start to finish [b].
17) Make a scrapbook.
18) Watch Gone With the Wind and Casablanca.
19) Travel first-class.
20) Get drunk.
21) Watch a live concert [c].
22) Spend one weekend alone in a nice hotel.
23) Wear red lipstick.
24) Have a dress customized by a relatively famous local designer [d].
25) Grow my nails long and go for a manicure and pedicure.

Notes:
[a] Somewhere along the lines of Louis Vuitton or Balenciaga.
[b] The child must not be my own, and I should have direct contact with him, not just through an institution.
[c] Must splurge to get front-row or near-front-row seats.
[d] Wedding dress does not count.

No comments: